For a tasty meal in a hurry, Salmon Soft Tacos are awesome! Because I made mine with salmon patties, they are just as easy to make for person as they are for five.
Ingredients for Salmon Tacos:
• Lightly brown the onion in a pan on medium heat. Use as little or as much onion as you like. I use half a medium onion with two salmon patties.
• Add your salmon. You’ll need roughly one patty per person.
• When the salmon is heated all the way through, add your peppers and or cabbage. I would add about a 1/4 pepper per person or one tiny pepper per person.
• Now add your lime juice about a teaspoon per patty.
• Next add the spices. 1/4 to 1/2 package of taco seasoning should do. Sprinkle the pan generously with dry dill and garlic powder.
• Finally, add a Tablespoon of mayonnaise per salmon patty.
**Remember, always feel free to substitute! If you don’t like one ingredient just leave it out. If mayo is disgusting to you, use sour cream. If you don’t like peppers, no problem add more onion or cabbage.
***Great cooks always taste their food several times. Feel free to add more of any spice you like. But remember, you can always add more, you can’t take it back if you use too much!
Tags: Fish patty tacos, fish recipe, healthy fish tacos, meals for 1, Meals for 2, one dish meals, one pan meals, Quick Fish Tacos, Quick meals, Quick Salmon Tacos, Salmon Patty Tacos, Salmon Soft Tacos, Salmon Tacos, small meals